Sunday, December 2, 2007

"QUESTIONS OF MY THOUGHTS":
Why photos are important to me?

(Myself, Agnes my cousin and Patricia my sister)

A week ago, I was chatting with someone from my friend's house because my laptop is being fixed since a virus had taken over everything up. We were both chatting about the MATH exam out of anything in the world and I was whining about my laptop.

I said, "Ugh... did you know that my laptop is being fixed because some evil virus has taken over it? I'm really upset... It will be formatted and all of the files will be gone... All the photos..."

Then he replied, "Why are photos so important to you?"

"Photos have a slight life in it," I replied.

Someone said it's a moment frozen in time.
Someone said a good snapshot stops a moment from running away.
There are people who doesn't really care about photos but some people do. Sometimes they put a picture beside their bed to kept hold of that memory every time. Sometimes they put in their wallet so that everytime they open their wallet, they would also remember to buy something for the person in he picture. I guess pictures always revolves around us, just to remember what was it like again.
Photos really meant a lot for me, especially if the picture contains the person that I care about. I would always want to cherish it, even though maybe it might hurt but I would still like to have the memory. Even though photos are really important for me, it doesn't mean that I'm 'narcistic'.
In other times, I really hate when I loose my handphone. All of the sms and picture are gone forever, almos cried the last time I lost my handphone. I kept thinking that in there I kept all of the good photos and sms but now I can't see any of it anymore.

Well, I really do care about photos because I always felt something when i flashed back through my memories and I specially want to cherish the good memories. Thus, it is true that pictures are very important to me and don't forget to take pictures with me, friends, before we graduate!!! ^^

No comments: