Friday, December 7, 2007

"QUESTIONS OF MY THOUGHTS":
Why are my friends so important in my life?

Truthfully, I would never ever think that I could survive living in this cruel world on my own without no one supporting my back. I make friends with a lot of people and few to be the closest. Considering someone to be close to me is to fully trust them and be able to tell them anything as they listens.

I can say that I know a lot of people but not all of them are my friends.

I can say they are my friends but not all of them are my best friends.

I can say they are my best friends...

and no one can replace them.

Life is not fair as we all know or perhaps for those of you who will eventually go through the unfairness in life, just be prepared. Friends come and go (like usual), but when I chose someone to my best friend, personally, I would expect a lot of trust between each other and accept the minimum of lies. That's one of the reasons for why I care about my friends.

Now I'm in grade 11 and have different classes with different people everyday. This makes me to have many types of friends. This next two year until graduation, I'm sure that I would never be one class with my best friend since grade 7 since she chose totally different subjects than mine but we remain as friends. Even though its not as much as we use to due to many activities that we're going through, but I will always have her as my best friend.

On the other hand, in my classes now, I still have a few close friends where I really enjoy hanging out together with them. Feels totally different with my best friend but I love it. With my close friends, we go to the canteen together and laugh at our stupid jokes loudly in the hallway. Also, sometimes I go out with my friends to eat together and chat for a couple of hours or more. This group of friends is quite a mix but I really enjoy hanging out with them.

For these friends, maybe they know who I'm talking about, I just want you guys to know that I REALLY enjoy spending time with you guys for the past few months. I'm looking forward to our next breakfast, lunch, brunch, dinner, you just name it and I will be there! ^^ I think we're going to be planning a christmas food-hunting,hahaha... One thing I know for sure is that we love an ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT restaurant. I'm really excited for this christmas because I'm expecting a miracle to happen in my favorite time of the year.


To my best and close friends, I'm really looking forward to be hanging out a lot with you guys for this upcoming holiday but it doesn't mean that you can't go anywhere with your family. Just don't forget to bring me some presents back if you're going somewhere... ^^

For your information, even though my friends and I are half around the world apart later in life...

I would always keep you guys in my heart.


P.S. To anyone who knows an all-you-can-eat restaurant, tell me please.

No comments: