Sunday, December 9, 2007

YURAKU Restaurant

Hello everybody!

I want to share something with you. I know that most people like to eat so i want to share this.

Yesterday, I had a dinner with my family in Kelapa Gading Mall. We found an "all you can eat" restaurant, Yuraku. It serves yakiniku, shabu-shabu and other food. you can eat as much as you can but you have to eat them all or els they will charge it as 1 portion and you have to pay more. The price is not really expensive, for adult: monday-friday is Rp 69,000/person and saturday-sunday is 71,900/person.

They serve the foods in raw material, so we have to cook it by ourselves. We can boil it or bake it. There are beef, pork, fishes, squid, shrimp, siomay and other kind of dim sum, salad, ice cream, many kind of drinks, many kinds of soup,  puddings, sausage , meat ball, fish ball, and many more.

If you want to go there, you have to prepare your stomach. Do not eat any thing first, so you can eat much there.

I don't know if you can find it in other place besides Kelapa Gading because I never saw it before. The place is cozy and it quite like Hanamasa but I think Yuraku is cheaper and you can eat a lot there.

So, enjoy the food guys!

-Valencia-

No comments: