Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Things i'm thinkking about

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

I'm so sorry that i did't post a blog last week because my internet connection was down for one and a half week... T.T!!!

To be honest, i don't know what to write
i think i will just write some random things...


Today we almost finish watching the Great Gatsby the movie. i think the movie is so scary when mr. wilson shot gatsby and kill himself by shoting his mouth. i really don't like Daisy. She cannot control her feelings and she always act childish. But overall the story is good.


I think the guy who played the role of Jay Gatsby in the movie looks like Brad Pitt. Is he Brad Pitt's father? hahahaha.... thats possible!


But i heard that Angelina Jolie doesn't love her real daughter as she love her othe daughter who is not her real daughter. I'm not sure why it is like that because i just heard it from someone that i forgot who...
hehehehe.....
I'm sorry for that....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
YOU KNOW WHO SECTION IS SENSORED
(Sorry for the inconvinience)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Talk about YOU KNOW WHO, I have read the last book of Harry Potter twice!!!!
bwahahahahaha........!!!!!
it is sooooooo...... cool!!!!!!
I'm happy that it has happy ending. I hope that the movie will be as great as the book, but i don't hope too much about it.


By the way, Heroes season two is soming soon in this month!
That TV series is cool too. If i'm one of the special people in heroes, i would like to have Peter's power, so i can have other people's power without killing or hurting them and i can use the power to save the world! yay...!!!!!^^


I think that is all that i'm thinking about now.
I'm sorry if there are wrong spellings and other mistakes because i just type this in hurry. I need to do my homework...T.T

So. see you next time!

bubye!

- Valencia-

No comments: