Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend blast : Sleepover, reunion, and so much more.

Last week is rather refreshing and for the first time in a month period i finally remember what its like to be free. After long days and nights of studying and reading boring textbooks and such, last week i got the chance to let out all frustrations and boredom. What made last week even better is that my parents, my sister, her husband and my baby niece were away for the whole weekend! it was absolutely peaceful and quiet in the house.

One word to describe my last weekend would be : PERFECT
What made my fabulous peaceful weekend perfect? I would have to say my friends. So two of my friends actually came later on Friday night and they decided to sleepover my house. They came around 11-ish at night, just after they attended the Friday night concert ( They told me it was awsome! it's such a shame i couldn't go with them). Of course, they didn't come with empty hands; because they brought along a box of hot fried chicken from McD. It was guilty pleasure of course but its okay to have junk food once in a while on special occasions like this, right?
When girls get together and have sleepover together, i think then the greatest guilty pleasures would be doing each other a makeover and gossip. We didn't really do the first one, but we sure did some gossiping. Me and my friends ended up staying up until l around 2 am, gossiping through our whole night until we got sleepy and all of us fell a sleep.

Okay the next morning i had a math lesson but let's just not talk about that. After math lesson, i went to see a hilarious new indonesian movie called quickie express. I also had lunch at sushi tei. But i would have to say that the highlight of the day was meeting my friend who moved to england earlier this year. She is here in Indonesia for Christmas break and i am excited! Also we had dinner with some other friends and we chat and we also shared experiences. It was a fun night because i missed her so much and after about 4 months of not seeing her we finally got to catch up with her and everything.

All in all i had a very awsome weekend and i know this would probably only happen a couple times a year. But my friends are the one who made this weekend wonderful for without them it there would not be any kind of fun going on in my weekend.

-Angelina-

No comments: