Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas lalala...

ALOHAAA.....

The school is almost over and christmas is coming, have you plan your vacation trip?
I saw an advertisement in Disney Channel says that there will be a big party in Hong Kong Dineyland. There will be many spectacular shows and parade. Last year they held the party in Tokyo and this year will be in Hong Kong.

We can already feel the Christmas in school. People are buying candy grams for their friends and start decorating the coridors
(I hope grade 11 will win the competition with the Pink Christmas)

But why is the holiday only 3 weeks? I need moree holidays!!!
I think it will be hard to come back to school after the holiday. Honestly, I have spent this las two weeks of school just with watching DVDs and doing nothing at home, I have already felt the holiday sindrome that makes people feel lazy and don't want to do any work. And you know, I just ignore my homeworks and just do it at last minute (just likr this blogs)

I am just wondering what present i will get at the christmas day. In my old school, we usually take a draw and exchange gift with our partner from that draw. But we must not find out who is the partner until the Christmas day and it become a big surprise for us. Usually, our partner is a guy and we are shy to give the gift to him bacause people will talk about the exchange gift and we don't want people to make gossip from it.

Do we have such exchange gift in SPH? I hope there will be one someday because it is realy fun.

So guys, have you decided where you're going and what will you do during this Cristmas break?


-Valencia-

No comments: