Thursday, December 6, 2007

"QUESTIONS OF MY THOUGHT":
Why do I really think that we must be really thankful at all times?

I guess many people are bored listening to me saying that we always have to be thankful, thankful, and thankful all the time. But when you come to think of it, even if you say billions of "thank you's", it would never be enough for every single breath you take.

When my brother, one of my sisters or myself whine about something like,
"Ah, I don't like the food. It's disgusting,"
or
"I don't like to have that".

Then my mom would always say,
"You should be thankful of what you have,"
all the time.
Sometimes, I get really annoyed when she said it over and over again. But it then really can remind me by myself when I own things, I would not really whine of what I have. I realized that not everyone have the same oppurtunity like I do.

I realized that I have two normal eyes, two hands and feet, I can talk and do sports, and also having a great family that contains my parents and my brother sisters. My heart would sunk when I see someone in the TV who is not borned normally. They went through difficulties and really takes time to grow to be a strong person. Also, not everyone have their own parents because they were adopted. I enjoy watching about people's lives like in Discover Human & Health.


I really love when watching sextuplets where the children that was born are not only twins but can be much more. It's really fun to see how the parents deal with their kids and it's really cute. Once, I saw a family that have 12 children and their house is really huge. They have like a really big closet and a small cafeteria. The errands around the house are divided equally to every child and it's interesting to see how they actually work it out together. Also, when a parent is dealing with their kids who are still young babies. I watched that this one couple have 6 kids borned at the same day. The parents even make a specially designed baby's table that fits all six together and two triple baby carriages. Since having 6 babies at the same time rarely happens, it caused many interviews from famous shows to be investigating and recording their lives.

Everytime I watch it, I would always hear how the parents are really blessed and thankful of their children. I understand that sometimes in life, it's really hard to be thankful all the time. But hey, life is not always fair and good to everyone. There are always obstacles in life that must be faced by everyone and there's nothing you can prevent it from happening. There are always challenges to sort of test your mind and personality which eventually gives you an experience and let you improve your life more.

Once again, I would never be tired of reminding people to be thankful of what you have. I'm thankful for the normal body I'm borned with, a great family and friends. For all people in the world, don't forget to be thankful of what you have and try to minimize the whining even it's tough.
I know I am.

No comments: