Monday, December 10, 2007

Blog...Blog...Blog....

I think everybody is rushing to finish their 12 blog entries. Maybe it sound easy for some people, but for me it is 
really hard. Ineed to find a lot of topics to talk about especially because I miss a lot of daily posts. 

Some people think that writing a blog is boring, but actually I find it ver interesting and fun because we can share something with other people and read their comments about our blog entries. Sometimes they can give you a very useful suggestion to improve our language or we can also read the comments about their different opinion that is contradict with ours.

But all the funs of writing a blog become a very boring thing because sometimes we just lack of interesting topics that 
can attract our stressed out mind and relax it.
From the blog, I sometimes find something that makes me eager to know and it will make me to read and read until i finish it all.
That is kinda cool becaus by one reading we can know more about the things that we don't know.

So, have you guys finished writing your 12 blog entries?
You can find it interesting even tough sometimes it is a boring work to write about something in it.

-Valencia-

No comments: