Friday, October 5, 2007

Ohhhhhh.... Noooooo.....!!!!

Ohhh.... nO....!!!!
Arggghhhhhh.......
I'm so stress!!!

I will have my first SAT test tomorrow and I haven't studied anything. this SAT test just just a additional disaster to my suffering week.
Today, i got my math common test result and it was not satisfactory. I think i will fail in math, but Ms. Jessica said not to worry because we still have time to improve. Thanks Ms. Jess!!

OK, let's go back to SAT test. I still don't have any idea why the critical reading part is really hard. I think the complicated and unusual words in the critical reading section is unuseful. We won't use those "god" words for our daily life or even in university right?!

But anyway, I need your help to pray for me. And today's english class was really fun with the stories, especially the physics one which is good in physical education and has a good physic. But i really disappointed with the person who ruined my story. I started that story and hoped that the other people will continue it with an imaginative and cool story, but why did it become a disgusting story? hixhix...But, it's OK, it was still fun anyway.

Hmm....
I don't have any more to say because i'm really depressed.
I wish i can finish my SAT test quickly and get a good result.

-Valencia-

No comments: