Monday, September 3, 2007

Melody Prayer

I'm very exhausted today even though the new fresh week had just begin.


In the morning, my sister and I woke up earlier than usual but not because we're excited to go to school. Oh no. We did it because a new STARBUCKS COFFEE SHOP had just opened in the sideway of the highway going to Lippo Karawaci. However, I guess we're not lucky yet because when we arrived there at about 6.30 am, it was not open yet. So then we went to school feeling a bit pissed because both of us had been wanting to just sip a little of starbucks. We only have three lessons today since we were sent by the school to play badminton at Binus Badminton Cup. My sister and I played double but each with another partner. In the end, we both had lost in our game. I didn't really feel dissapointed though because my opponent was way better since they use to be a PROFESSIONAL player.
We finished by 3 pm and decided to get back to school.

My sister wanted to practice volleyball while I wanted to practice basketball. We love sports and that's why we doesn't really feel tired at all. But then, tomorrow, I'm going to lead Praise and Worship with my music team members who are Nita (Vocal), Jason (Pianist), Dave (Guitarist), James (Bassist) and Frederick (Drummer). So, we decided to practice after the afterschool sports in Frederick's house. We encountered some problems when we were trying to gather in Fred's house. But we finally made it and had practiced all of the songs for about half an hour. I'm satisfied though with the music that my friends had arranged because it sounds pretty good.


On the other hand, I'm a bit nervous since I'm going to be the one who's going to lead everyone to sing. But in the same time, I feel quite excited too. I think my voice is just normal but I like to lead people into singing. Tomorrow would be the second time after last year's in grade 10 for me to lead the Praise and Worship. I really hope that tomorrow, everything would be going smoothly and everyone would be singing with me. There's nothing much that I can do but to pray. SO...


I'd like to end this post with a short prayer.


A prayer from my heart


Dear God, my Heavenly Father


I think most of the people in the world is a 'cry baby'
They will never stop asking for help
And now, I would like to ask for your guidance, again.


Tomorrow is another Tuesday
Where the music team and I is going to lead Praise and Worship.
I'm asking You to give the music team the power
Give the power to lead my friends


To sing.


To praise Your name.


Thank you, God, for the oppurtunities you've given my friends and me
I know there will be never enough
Even I say 'thank you' a million times
For everything that you've given to me.


In Jesus name I pray
Amen.

No comments: