Sunday, December 9, 2007

"QUESTION OF MY THOUGHTS":
Why is it hard to forget somebody?
It looks like that not even the most advance computer have beaten the memory of a person. I admit that I'm a very forgetful person. Just check the school's office, some of the ladies there know that I lost many things so it's normal if go to the office quite often. I hate the most if I lost my handphone because I did lost a couple and more. Everytime it happen, I felt I want to cry because all of the memory that I kept inside there is gone forever.
But it's different with a person. I don't forget a person that easily. Actually, I'm really good at recognizing people's faces but I'm totally bad at remembering names. I have to interact directly with that new person in order for me to remember their names completely. However, I would always remember their faces especially when I took a good look for only once.
One of the reasons for why it is hard to forget somebody meaningful in my life is that the memories that had been spent through. For instance, my family and my closest friends, they are part of my life and I would never forget them even if they would leave me forever. It's too hard to forget because the time that we spent together are both irreplaceable and irreversible. The time spent could only be live inside my memory which held strong the memory of that person for as long as I live.
Memory is the strongest force that prevents me from forgetting someone.
It really hurts when you know that the person would never come back but everything that you do always reminds you about the same person. I bet that everyone would go through that phase in life even though it stings the heart. Therefore, I recommend that we have to always have good relationships with other people to minimize the regrets you'll be burdened with when that person is totally gone forever.
But always keep the people you love to be living in your mind, be happy for it and let the memory accompany you for the rest of your life.

No comments: