Saturday, September 29, 2007

BEWARE!!!! Report card is coming soon!!!!

Hi everybody!

As you know, our first term report card is coming soon. I wonder, how my score is.

October 30, 2007
The final judgement day.

For all IB students, especially the 11 graders, you are going to get your first report card in the new school year, 2007-2008, I hope you will be ready to face it. Some tips to face the report card day:

1. Do not think about it much, let it be a surprise (i think this one will make us shock and die)

2. Pray a lot

3. Relax, take it easy (just like Mika's song, hehehe...)

4. Act good in front of the teacher but do not suck up!

5. Enjoy the holiday to relax your mind and to get more energy to read your report card.

6. Prepare your heart and do not let it broken after you read the report card.

7. Keep your spirit to study more what ever your scores are!!!!

8. Be confidence

So, those are the tips and enjoy the field trip in October one. But you still have to beware with the report card's coming.

From your best friend who cares about your report card,
The Report Card Lover

(the letter above is only a fiction that is made by me and there is no such person as The Report Card Lover)

So guys, don't be to scared about your report card. I'm sure it will be fine, but I'm not sure that my repoert card will be as good as yours. I think my math, biology and econ's score will be the worst from all of my scores. Hix...Hix....Hix.... But it's ok! i still can do better in the next term and improve my scores.

Good luck everybody!

-Valencia-

2 comments:

"Moo," said the cow. said...

So these tips you're presenting to us, do they work? Like.. 'guaranteed' or something?

globe.shopper said...

yeah it works....
just try it!