Monday, August 27, 2007

i heart fashion

A couple of days ago, i went to a glamorous FASHION show. It was my first time to actually watch a show. The place was in a big and long lounge where the runway goes all through the lounge although it was a bit crowded. The lounge is called Dragonfly and the place was really beautiful with all the lights and stripes loose-like-thread mirror hanging all over the walls creating such a glamorous sensation and twinkling lights above. I found it very interesting to watch and I love it. I was actually invited by one of the designers of X.S.M.L (Biyan's), so I went with a friend of mine.

I arrived there at about 9pm-ish since my friend wants to arrive as soon as possible although the actual show started at about 10pm. We both waited and sit around the lounge drinking sodas until we got bored and moved from our seats (which was actually a good place to watch the show), deciding to look around finding another better place to watch the show but ended up standing up as it gets more and more crowded.

Well, the show started and ended quite fast. I think the runway show was only half an hour. The designers used international models, I suppose. The guys have such a hot and great body and I think the women looks like they are annorexic. For the guys, the used different tops and uses silver-metallic converse-style type of shoes and the women got also different tops while walking in an about 20cm (I think!) high-wedges shoes with different types of colors. I guess it was just a new trend, huh? I don't really like the shoes but the clothes was great and unique. There's also this woman model who have a face that looked so sexy and I really adore her. The rest of the guys have weird faces but there's this one guy who looked really cute and very,very HOT. The fashion show ended at about 11pm and my friend and I went home right away because I need to go to church early in the next morning. OH, I got this X.S.M.L souvenir bag, it's based color is metallic gold with the writing of the brand on it and looks very gorgeous when I arrived.

Anyway, I'm very exhausted due to the basketball practice today but I actually enjoy it. I'm new in basketball, but I kinda love it now. However, there's still a long way to go and I'm eager to learn more of the techniques. I guess I better end it here and go sleep in my comfy bed.

-G-

No comments: