Thursday, August 30, 2007

i don't know what to write...

Hi! I’m Elizabeth,

Well… I don’t know what to say, hahahaaa…

Okay, so last week there’s a man who got killed in Pantai Mutiara. He is a rich man and I heard that he got killed by his maid’s boyfriend who also worked at the neighborhood. My father likes to take a walk in the morning there, so the day the man got killed, my father’s friend tell and show him the man that dies. Well, at the end the man got capture because of the police dog.

Anyways, my family like to eat seafood at Pantai Mutiara in the night because it’s located along the river and it’s good to have dinner there because it’s so windy and I like it. Hahahaaa…

I will also start my tennis lesson this Saturday at Pantai Mutiara because Tara, my friend ask me to accompany her and I also can use this activity as my CAS, hahahaaa…

I don’t have so many homework but because of art, I got to do a lot of things… hahaha.. well, I’m doing my homework right now while writing this blog.

I learnt a lot of things in biology (double period). I learnt about cells and my class was laughing all the time because Ibu Virna is so funnyyy and she is so nice. While at Geography, we watch this movie called Thostie (I'm not sure how to spell it). And I think this movie is very brutal because at the beginning there were so many killing.

In Bahasa class we read a novel called 'Perempuan di Titik Nol' is a novel from Egypt that has been translated into Indonesian. The story is kind of interesting and tells about a women who has a hard life. At the start I don't think that it's a good book, but my friends who have already finish reading it said that the book have a good meaning when you read it to the end.

Yeay! Tomorrow is Friday which is almost weekend! I love weekend because I can rest all day and also doing my homework. Well.... happy weekend to those who love weekend!!! hahahaaa....

=P...

-Elizabeth-

3 comments:

What Would Jessica Do? said...

wow...some random things; and yes, weekend...

"Moo," said the cow. said...

haha. wow. that was so freaking..
AWESOME!

Arnold Smith said...

my gosh... colorful...